Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Proud Wife blogs about Photographer Husband!

I'm proud of the wedding photography business my husband Joel Carrico has been building for the past 5 years. Joel is passionate about photography, his clients and designing beautiful albums. Meanwhile, I'm passionate about helping him run a business doing something he loves... So I've decided to blog about his accomplishments and all the wonderful work he does for his clients.

Check out Joel's website http://www.joelcarrico.com/

Now Joel is growing the business to include more studio portraiture of pregnancy, babies and families in general. His business evolution reflects the evolution of our family: My pregnancy and the birth of our son Noah has been Joel's great inspiration to get more involved in studio work.


No comments: